Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A day in the life

linkup

I'm linking up with Amy and Holly for their "A Day in the Life" link up!

My alarm goes off at 6:00am. I get up, take a shower and am ready by 6:40am. I then head downstairs and wait for the little boy I watch, Kadin, who arrives at 7am and I make some coffee.


Kaden, the little boy I watch.
 

Then I wake my husband and two boys up. I then make breakfast for Landon and feed Mason a bottle and get Landon ready for school.


I drop him off at 7:45 and then I just hang out at home doing whatever needs to be done. Then at 2:45 I pick Landon up from school and we do homework and play until daddy gets home which is at around 6:30.

 Jason or I make dinner , then we watch our shows while we eat. After dinner, we will then play with the kids for a little bit before I give the kids a bath and put them to bed.


They are in bed by 9pm and Jason and I have some time to ourselves and usually are in bed by 10 or 11.

So that's my typical day as a stay at home mom!! Pretty boring but I love it!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute blog! :) I found you through the link up at Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally! :)

Holly said...

We all know that being a stay at home mom is not boring. You have to be a saint! What shows do you and Jason watch?

I love the coffe mug, btw! :)

Amy said...

I would not say your day is boring. I stayed home with Jackson yesterday and I think sometimes going to work is a break! I love him and I love being home with him but I do think its more work to chase after him all day than to sit at my desk. LOL.

SkinnyMeg said...

Being a SAHM is sooooo hard, are you kidding me? You have got to be the right person for the job, I'm surely not :)