Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"Whats in a Name" Link Up

I'm linking up with Amanda today for her "Whats in a Name Link Up"

Our oldest we named Landon Alexander. We got the name Landon from the movie "A Walk to Remember". I really liked the name Alexander and it also happened to be Jason's grandpas name, so it worked out.

 Then Mason Graham is my youngest and we just liked the name Mason. His middle name, Graham, we got because we lost my precious Grandma while I was pregnant with Mason. We called her Grammy so the closest to that was Graham :)
 

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, how I love that you turned Grammy into Graham. My mom is "Grammy" to Taylor and I think that is such a sweet way to honor someone you love.

Amy said...

I just love both Landon and Mason's names! They seem to fit them perfectly.

Desiree Macke said...

Your newest follower!
What adorable boys! I bet they keep you on your toes. And, I love the names. What a great spin on Granny.
Would love you to swing by
http://d-and-s-macke.blogspot.com/2013/02/whats-in-name.html
for a return follow!