Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Our 4th of July

We had a great 4th. Not only is it the 4th of July, but also Jason, my husband's birthday. This year he turned the big 30! So on the 3rd, I surprised him with dinner at a new restaurant, and we met all of his brothers and their wives there too. We all have never been out without our kids, so it was a treat and sooo fun!
 




Then on the 4th, we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house to swim and eat and then with my sister and her family to see a spectacular fireworks display. This was Mason's first experience and he was a bit scared in the beginning, but was fine after they continued! We had a great 4th, one I will remember!




4 comments:

Desiree Macke said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your Mister!
What a fabulous 4th your family had!!

Amy said...

It was certainly a fabulous 4th of July this year! I am so glad we go to see those fireworks! They were great. Looking forward to next year already!

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

Looks like you guys had a great day!

Shannon said...

Is your hubby a twin? That third picture down with his brother makes him look like a twin! WOW!