Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter fun!

Our weekend was busy busy with both sides of the family. Saturday we got together at Jason's younger brothers new house for BBQ, an egg hunt and then a fire. The kids had a blast playing outside with their cousins. Then Sunday we went to church, did another egg hunt there and then went to my Aunt and Uncle's house with my side for lunch! We had a great weekend and had so much fun!
Easter morning with there baskets
The boys Easter baskets!
My handsome little nephew Jackson
Hunting eggs at church
Hunting eggs at church
My boys with my nephew Jackson
Love how we all coordinate :)
Jason's dad wore yellow so we had to snap a pic!
My side of the family

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Great photos! Glad you had a wonderful Easter!

Amy said...

It was a great Easter! I loved you're coordinating outfits! :-)