Thursday, March 26, 2015

4 weeks

On March 19 we got some exciting news that we had been waiting for for 16 months! We are PREGNANT!! We are so excited for baby #3! I am 5 weeks today and am feeling tired and hungry. I am due November 26th which is also Thanksgiving Day this year. So to tell Jason I printed this and gave it to him!
He was so happy and excited! We then told the boys and although Mason gets it somewhat Landon is super excited!! We told all our families the same night and of course they were all overjoyed! I go to the Dr April 15th for my first appointment. I will do monthly pics of my growing belly so here is 4 weeks!!
I am beyond thankful to be welcoming another baby and hope everyone will follow along with me on my journey!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! I'm praying for an easy pregnancy and a healthy baby,(girl). ;-)