Tuesday, December 3, 2013

And so it begins!

The holiday season is here and we are off to a slow start. I'm such a last minute shopper and on black Friday we purchased the boys big gifts and that's all I've gotten so far :/ But we got a good deal on both things so I'm happy about that!

For Mason we got him a power wheel that he is going to love!


                                                                               
As for Landon, well a few months ago he dropped his most favorite toy in the toilet (dont ask why he had it in the bathroom) his nintendo 3DS. So he's getting a new one!
So even though this is all I've bought I think I'll have two very happy boys!

3 comments:

Desiree Macke said...

Both are great gifts!
We are hoping to get a little motorized truck for M. I know he'd love one, too!

Amy said...

So fun! They are going to love their gifts!!

Sarah said...

My parents got Drew a power wheels too.... SO pumped to see him drive it for the first time!