Monday, December 16, 2013

Cookie Crazy!

This weekend, and every year before Christmas, my mom and I get together and bake several kinds of cookies to give as gifts for the families I work for and to take to our family Christmas gatherings. This is such a fun time to spend with just me and my mom. A memory I'll never forget and one I'll cherish forever. This year we made probably 10 different kinds and it took us 8 hours to make them all. I was so tired afterwards lol. 

Here are some pics of our day!



Snowball tree cookies!

            Cinnamon-roll cookies!

  Mint Chocolate checkerboard cookies!

3 comments:

Desiree Macke said...

A day filled with baking cookies sounds like the perfect day!
You should share some of the recipes for those yummy looking cookies! I'm always looking to expand my collection of goodies. :)

Shannon said...

Wow - they all look amazing. I know I'd love a gift of yummy and cool looking cookies. Good job!

Amy said...

So fun! Wish I could have been there to help! Mom brought me my tray of cookies this morning. Can't wait to try a few. :-)