Monday, March 11, 2013

Bunkbeds!

Over the weekend my great aunt and uncle brought over some bunk-beds for my boys that used to be theirs that they didn't need anymore. I was so excited as was Landon to get them set up. What kid doesn't like sleeping up high? Anyway, I was really hoping this would make Landon want to sleep in his own room cause up until now he's slept on our floor in our room. Well we got them set up and he was a bit hesitant at first but slept the whole night in there. I was so happy and he really liked it. Here are some pics of them in their bunk-beds!




6 comments:

Amy said...

They are really nice. I bet Landon is loving sleeping on the top bunk. I know I did when we were kids. :-)

Shannon said...

That's awesome. Does Mason already sleep in a bed?

Desiree Macke said...

How fun! I always begged my parents for a bunk bed, but never had one. Looks like the boys will have a lot of fun with these.

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

seriously brings back memories, what kids doesn't love bunk beds! It feels like a slumber party every night

punky005 said...

Awe I loved sleeping in a bunk bed when I was little!

Stephanie said...

Bunk beds are the best! I loved mine when I was little. I love how you fit the rocker under there, too!