Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Baskets are "Eggciting!"

Today, I'm linking up with Darci

and Sarah for their Easter Basket Link ups.

This year I am "eggstra eggcited" to show the boys their Easter baskets because they are filled with some yummy goodies and fun toys!

  For Landon, my oldest, I filled his with Spiderman pencils, markers and crayons. Then some bubbles, chocolate bunny, airheads, sucker and my favorite cotton candy called "cotton tails" how clever!

Then Mason being only 1year old, I filled his with peeps, bubbles, play keys, a sucker, gummy filled eggs and the kid loves sour gummy worms so I found sour gummy eggs in the same brand as the worms he likes!!

I cant wait to see their reactions on Easter morning!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

"Eggciting"! Ha! You crack me up. My basket wasn't too eggtravagant this year but I might have to try that 'fluffy stuff' you have in yours. I saw a couple moms swiping them from the shelf at the store so they must be pretty delish! Thanks for linking up Ashlee!

Amy said...

The baskets are so cute! I can't wait for Easter this year.

Julie said...

We bought the same froggie bucket as you! Happy Easter :)

Desiree Macke said...

Your baskets are adorable. The boys are going to LOVE them!

Stephanie said...

Great baskets! I know your boys will be thrilled on Easter morning!

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

So super cute, I bet they were in heaven with all those goodies