Tuesday, March 19, 2013

St . Patrick's Day Weekend





Saturday we went Easter shoe shopping for Landon with my mom and that evening ate dinner with my sister and parents. Sunday I dressed the boys in there green for church then we just hung out at home all day. Then Monday my sister came over and we took Jackson and Mason to storytime at the library for the first time. They did good for a little bit but then they were ready to run and be loud. Sooo I think we may hold out on storytime until they are a little older. All in all it was a great easy going weekend.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

5 comments:

Amy said...

Such cute pictures in their St. Patty's Day green!! Glad you had a great weekend. We had fun hanging out with you guys. :-)

Shannon said...

Aww- I love that you highlighted the green in these pics!

Desiree Macke said...

All decked out in their green, so cute! :)
I've debated story time at the library, but I just know it would be a disaster for me/us.

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

So cute, love the green!

Unknown said...

So cute in their green!!!